Saturday, March 22, 2008

Top 40 Songs This Week......


This week's countdown focused on the top 40 songs from this week in 1980. I don't even know half of the artists. Can anyone tell me who Charlie Dore is or who is Steve Forbert or even Jimmy Ruffin? Here are the songs:

40. Think About Me...........Fleetwood Mac
39. Do That To Me One More Time..........Craptain and Tennille
38. Pilot of the Airwaves............Charlie Dore
37. Romeo's Tune...........Steve Forbert
36. Back On My Feet Again..........Babys
35. Even It Up...........Heart
34. Hold Onto My Love...........Jimmy Ruffin
33. Come Back............J. Geils Band
32. You May Be Right..........Billy Joel
31. Sexy Eyes............Dr. Hook
30. Baby Talks Dirty..........The Knack
29. Cruisin'..........Smokey Robinson
28. Lost in Love..........Air Supply
27. And the Beat Goes On............The Whispers
26. September Morn..........Neil Diamond
25. 99.........Toto
24. An American Dream..........The Dirt Band
23. Off the Wall.........Michael Jackson
22. Three Times in Love..........Tommy James
21. With You, I'm Born Again...........Billy Preston/Syreeta
20. Give It All You Got...........Chuck Mangione
19. Heartbreaker...........Pat Benetar
18. I Can't Tell You Why............Da Eagles
17. Fire Lake..........Bob Seger
16. Rock With You...........Michael Jackson
15. Ride Like the Wind...........Christopher Cross
14. Special Lady..........Ray & Brown
13. Yes, I'm Ready............Teri DeSario & KC
12. Refugee............Tom Petty
11. Second Time Around..........Shalamar
10. Call Me..........Blondie
9. Too Hot..........Kool and the Gang
8. How Do I Make You...........Linda Ronstadt
7. Him............Rupert Holmes
6. Desire..........Andy Gibb
5. On the Radio..........Donna Summer
4. Working My Way Back to You............The Spinners
3. Longer..........Dan Fogelberg
2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love...........Queen
1. Another Brick In the Wall...........Pink Floyd

1 comment:

chad-roscoe said...

I don't know how to tell you who Steve Forbert is exactly, but I love Romeo's tune. Steve has a raspy voice.
xx~
Di