Saturday, March 8, 2008

Top 40 Songs This Week.......


This week's countdown focused on the top 40 songs from this week in 1988. Any countdown with Def Leppard is a hit in my book. Here are the songs:

40. Tunnel of Love..........Bruce Springsteen
39. I Live For Your Love...........Natalie Cole
38. Girlfriend..........Pebbles
37. Check It Out.........John Mellencamp
36. Wishing Well.........Terrance Trent D'arby
35. Rock of Life.........Rick Springfield
34. Where Do Broken Hearts Go...........Shitney Houston
33. Devil Inside..........INXS
32. Some Kind of Love.........Jody Watley
31. Because of You...........Cover Girls
30. The Way You Make Me Feel............Michael Jackson
29. The Hazy Shade of Winter............The Bangles
28. Everywhere...........Fleetwood Mac
27. I Want to be Your Man...........Roger
26. Push It..........Salt N Pepa
25. Love Overboard...........Gladys Knight and the Pips
24. Rock It to You.........The Jets
23. Say You Will..........Foreigner
22. Don't Shed a Tear..........Paul Carrick
21. Be Still My Beating Heart..........Stink
20. Sittin on the Dock of the Bay...........Michael Bolton
19. Get Outta My Dreams.........Billy Ocean
18. HYSTERIA............DEF LEPPARD
17. I Want Her..........Keith Sweat
16. Pump Up the Volume..........M/A/R/R/S
15. I Found Someone...........Cher
14. Need You Tonight...........INXS
13. Out of the Blue...........Debbie Gibson
12. Man in the Mirror..........Michael Jackson
11. Just Like Paradise..........David Lee Roth
10. I Can't Stay Away From You.............Gloria Estefan
9. Endless Summer Nights............Richard Marx
8. Hungry Eyes..........Eric Carmen
7. Seasons of Change.........Expose
6. Never Gonna Give You Up............Rick Astley
5. I Get Weak..........Belinda Carlisle
4. Could've Been..........Tiffany
3. What Have I Done to Deserve This.............Pet Shop Boys/Dusty Springfield
2. She's Like the Wind...........Patrick Swayze
1. Father Figure..........George Michael

1 comment:

Valeri said...

This countdown didn't totally suck. I love the Pet Shop Boys and Dusty Springfield song!! Too bad she died so young.