Saturday, September 8, 2007

Movie Review


Last night I went to see the new Halloween movie. I am not a huge fan of horror movies anymore. The only movie that ever scared the shit out of me was the original Halloween. Most of the horrors of today are totally junk and not scary. Well, this new Halloween movie had a few scary scenes that would make most people scream.

This was a prequel that showed how Michael Myers became the psychopath killer. It was very interesting. If I had to live in that white-trash house and be bullied at school, I think it would be hard not to end up this way.

His clown mask that he wore as a boy was starting to give me the creeps. I was more scared of that than Mike himself.

Valeri, if you are reading this, here is the best part. They showed how he got his white-faced mask, the one you love so much, the halloween theme playing as he puts it on and loses the mask he made in the asylum. I hope you can imagine that theme playing in your mind......

Back to the movie, I give it an A! It's not as scary as the first one, but it made me almost shit my pants. Mikey never lets me down!!!!

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Ok now I can't get that creepy tune out of my head.....