Monday, August 20, 2007

Movie Reviews



We just watched 2 awesome movies last week and I am finally able to blog about them. The first movie is The Bourne Ultimatum. It is the third movie in this series and by far the best one. Each Bourne movie keeps getting better. The action is intense at times, it makes you feel a little dizzy.

I really enjoy how he messes with the different people of the CIA. This time, he toys with David Stratahairn(Mr. Lowenstein from A League of Their Own), and the result is awesome.

I don't want to give anything away, but I am already anticipating the 4th movie.....Definately an A+ and I recommend it.

The second movie we watched was Wild Hogs. I have heard a few bad reviews from a few people and all I have to ask is, Were you smoking crack? I absolutely loved this movie. I wanted to see it since its release, but didn't see it until the DVD release.

It had some great laughter scenes. The best part was when they messed with that biker bar and all those motorcycles. The skinny dipping scene was also awesome. I don't want to own this, but I will watch it again if it's on TV or at someone's house that has it.

I give it a solid B.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

A Steelers piece of clothing??? I don't know what Mike would say about that one...lol... Jensen looks SO cute with his new 'do'... just booked a cruise to the Bahamas... it has been a while...lol