Saturday, July 28, 2007

Top 40 Songs This Week......


This week's countdown focused on this week in 1987. This countdown was rather shabby once again thanks in part to #6. Here are the songs:

40. Mary's Prayer........Danny Wilson
39. Living in a Box.......Living in a Box
38. Love Power........Jeffrey Osborne
37. Can't We Try.......Dan Hill/Vonda Sheppard
36. Here I Go Again.......Whitesnake
35. Just to See Her.......Smokey Robinson
34. Every Little Kiss.......Bruce Hornsby
33. Theme From Moonlighting........Al Jarreau
32. Doing It All For My Baby.......Huey Lewis and the News
31. La Bamba........Los Lobos
30. It's Not Over.......Starship
29. I'd Still Say Yes........Klymaxx
28. Only in My Dreams........Debbie Gibson
27. Hearts on Fire.........Bryan Adams
26. Seven Wonders.......Fleetwood Mac
25. Don't Mean Nothing........Richard Marx
24. Rock Steady........The Whispers
23. Happy.........Surface
22. Who's That Girl........Madonna
21. Back in the High Life Again........Steve Winwood
20. Always.........Atlantic Starr
19. Wot's It To You........Robbie Nevil
18. Don't Disturb This Groove........The System
17. The Pleasure Principle.........Janet Jackson
16. Luka.......Suzanne Vega
15. Kiss Him Goodbye........The Nylons
14. Girls, Girls, Girls........Motley Crue
13. Cross My Broken Heart......The Jets
12. Funkytown........Pseudo Echo
11. Head to Toe.......Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
10. Something So Strong........Crowded House
9. Heart and Soul.......T'Pau
8. Rhythm is Gonna Get You.......Gloria Estefan
7. Point of No Return.......Expose
6. Songbird........Kenny G
5. I Want Your Sex.......George Michael
4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.......U2
3. I Wanna Dance With Somebody.........Whitney Houston
2. Shakedown.........Bob Seger
1. Alone........Heart

No comments: